Adult Day Care Services
Our Adult Day Care service gives caregivers a break from their caregiving routine by providing a 4/6 hour day care program that enables consumers an optimal level of independence. Our services include:
- Round-trip transportation to/from the consumer's residence and Greenwood Lodge. We can provide our personal transportation services in our comfortable vans or arrange for 3rd party transportation.
- Daily in-house activities such as Bingo, Karaoke, Wide Screen TVs, Beading, Painting, Knitting
- Round-trip transportation to/from Greenwood Lodge to activity destinations, such as the library, the State Fair, Turnagain Arm, shopping mall, thrift stores, parks, etc.
- Structured activities in a community-based setting are designed to enhance or maintain our consumers' cognitive, social, and interaction skills
- We solicit our consumers' and care teams' input in the planning of their monthly social calendar
- Wheelchair accessible
Click on the photo to enlarge and scroll through: