Our respite care service provides respite to caregivers by taking on their caregiving responsibilities on a short term basis for a scheduled period of time. Respite care service is offered for a few hours a day up to 24 hours with bed and board service. The duration of respite care depends on funding sources.
At Greenwood Lodge, our respite care services include the following:
- Hourly and up to 24 hours a day respite care in the consumer's home.
- Skilled and caring staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Health monitoring and overall supervision for safety
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Clean linens, towels, housekeeping, and laundry
- Maintenance of cognitive, social and interaction skills through activities that include sharing meals and companionship with providers and peers, board and card games, books, magazines, music, favorite TV programs, trips to the library, the movie theater, restaurant, park, shopping, picnics, and more.
Click on the photo to enlarge and scroll through